[Air-L] digital literacy takes a field trip to a farm

Greg Wise Greg.Wise at asu.edu
Wed Apr 30 16:12:43 PDT 2008

The main reason I've done it as a full week is then the assignment
begins to look at habits of media use across various rhythms of
different sorts of days they may have (days when they're mainly in
class, days when they're at work, weekends, and so on). And with a week
you can begin to address questions of habit and routine.

It is a lot to ask, but I think they find it interesting (and a
challenge).

Cheers,

greg