[Air-L] SNS publications

danah boyd aoir.z3z at danah.org
Thu Apr 3 15:42:36 PDT 2008

As folks write and publish work on social network sites, please send
me the full citation information and the URL to the article.   I'm
still trying to keep my online biblio of SNS articles up-to-date since
folks are always asking about what research is out there.  The page
also has lots of Google love so I know that there are a lot of folks
interested.  (If you can't put the article online, please tell me what
email I should use to send folks to you.)

Research on Social Network Sites
http://www.danah.org/SNSResearch.html

Thanks!
danah