[Air-L] International Communication Association conference-- Meetup; Roommate needed

Mia Consalvo consalvo at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 17 11:40:22 PDT 2008

Hi all,

At the end of May is the annual International Communication Association
conference, held May 22-26 in Montreal. I'm writing for a dual purpose:

1) Last year we had an informal meet up of aoir-ites, and it would be fun to
continue that. If you'll email me off-list (consalvo at ohio.edu) I can
coordinate who will be going, when is the best time to meet, and where to
get together.

2) I need a roommate for the conference! I have yet to book a room, but I'm
happy to either share with someone who has a room and needs a roomie, or to
book one with someone at the Marriott or elsewhere. I'll be attending May
22-26. Again, please email me off-list (consalvo at oho.edu) if you are
interested.

Thanks!
Mia