[Air-L] Visualization tools - my solution

Ismael Peña-López ictlogist at ictlogy.net
Wed Apr 2 08:13:49 PDT 2008

Thanks Jim,

I asked for a tool to build (NOT analyze) network-like diagrams that I
could export into Flash to be published on the Web. I was thinking at
something the like of Free Mind, but with the possibility to set
many-to-many relationships (like a network: Free Mind can only build trees
in one-to-many fashion).

MindRider was a candidate, but it's tough to use and no export (I guess)
possible.
Many Eyes, while not perfect, is my choice for a second best.

My exploration in this field (and the contributions of many) was put into
this wikipage:
http://ictlogy.net/wiki/index.php?title=Data_Visualization
which is far from being complete - not the idea, just to track my own path
not to cover it twice.

Thanks again.

Best,

Ismael Peña-López
ICTlogy.net

Public Policies for Development and ICT4D
Faculty of Law and Political Science
Open University of Catalonia