[Air-L] Livejournal sources, specifically the Russian segment

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 2 15:28:20 PDT 2008

Thanks for the paper. I am doing a term report on a different paper
from another year of this conference. It is a non internet topic
paper I am studying.

That conference has many of its papers free every year at the IEEE
library for that conference

Peter

Peter Timusk,
B.Math statistics (2002), B.A. legal studies (2006) Carleton University
Systems Science Graduate student, University of Ottawa (2006-2008).
just trying to stay linear.
Read by hundreds of lurkers every week.