[Air-L] Second Life and Accessibility

Sue Cranmer sue at jcranmer.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Apr 3 13:34:50 PDT 2008

Hi Kimberley

Thanks for responding. I have heard that some universities in the US are
using SL by providing students with visual disabilities with assistants to
support them (though of course there are issues with this in terms of
autonomy, empowerment etc) and so it's interesting to hear your University
have ruled it out this far. Thanks again for replying.

Regards,
Sue