[Air-L] Google Docs

Kevin Guidry krguidry at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 22:53:08 PDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 1:43 AM, Gordon Carlson <gordycarlson at gmail.com> wrote:

>  What do you all think?

   I think it's a good question worthy of debate but realistically
it's closing the barn door after the horses have left.  It seems that
an obvious (and perhaps overly-naive) compromise is to recommend that
students register new accounts not directly or easily linked to other
accounts or their names but I'm sure that there are many people
subscribed to this list that could describe exactly how difficult - or
impossible - that is to do.
   And what do you do when your institution has outsourced e-mail to
Google or some other company?

Kevin