[Air-L] survey creation tools or sites?

Alex Halavais alex at halavais.net
Wed Apr 2 13:07:11 PDT 2008

It would be great if those who have posted would add a short
description of the software they used and their experiences to the
wiki page for this (oft-asked) question:

http://wiki.aoir.org/index.php?title=Online_Surveys

Best,

Alex

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 2:44 PM, Ismael Peña-López <ictlogist at ictlogy.net> wrote:
> Long ago, I used to build mine in PHP Surveyor.
>
>  I was checking whether it had been discontinued or was still working and
>  now I see it's been renamed to LimeSurvey, so I join Jacob voting for
>  LimeSurvey.
>
>  Pretty easy PHP+MySQL to install and custom at your own will. Easy to use
>  if you're not fond of coding, easy to personalize if you are.
>

>  Ismael Peña-López
>  ICTlogy.net
>
>  Public Policies for Development and ICT4D
>  Faculty of Law and Political Science
>  Open University of Catalonia

>  Join the Association of Internet Researchers:
>  http://www.aoir.org/

//
// This email is
// [ ] assumed public and may be blogged / forwarded.
// [X] assumed to be private, please ask before redistributing.
//
// Alexander C. Halavais, cyberflâneur
// http://alex.halavais.net
//