[Air-L] survey creation tools or sites?

Jeremy Depauw jeremy.depauw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 01:21:34 PDT 2008

Hey !

Just to say that I have posted this item on the news feed of our doctoral
school, here in Belgium. Thanks for the info. I am sure it will help some of
us...

Keep talking guys, this mailing list is awesome in the way it generate
precisous content...

Thank you very much !!

Jeremy

2008/4/3, Robin Turner <robin at bilkent.edu.tr>:

> On 02/04/2008, Kimberly De Vries <cuuixsilver at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> >  I'm getting ready to create a survey and would like to hear from those
> that
> >  have some experience using sites/tools like Survey Monkey, Zoomerang,
> etc..
> >
> >  Which of these kinds of tools do you think are best and, are there any
> >  decent free, ideally open source, versions out there?
>

> Since I use Moodle for my courses, I use the Moodle Questionnaire
> module (a third-party module available from the main Moodle site) for
> anything in-house. If I want it to be generally available, I use
> phpESP, which is the software the module is based on. It's free as in
> both beer and speech, fairly easy to install and configure and has a
> simple graphic interface for survey creators. It's also pretty good at
> processing results - you can do item analysis, for example, though
> there are no advanced statistic involved.
>
> Of course all of this implies that you have access to a server which
> provides you with PHP and MySQL.
>
> Robin
>
> --
> "Smile, breathe and go slowly." - Thich Naht Hanh
>
> Robin Turner
> IDMYO
> Bilkent Üniversitesi
> Ankara, Turkey
>
> http://www.bilkent.edu.tr/~robin
> http://solri.livejournal.com

Jeremy Depauw

The Power of Knoweldge Sharing and Skills Synegism
Journal de recherche: http://dev.ulb.ac.be/~jdepauw/dotclear/index.php