[Air-L] Gender swapping in SL

William Bain willronb at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 02:08:35 PDT 2008

Adam Davis wrote : "I'm looking for a few studies on gender-swapping in MMORPGs or virtual environments, and particularly SL."

  Of possible *ancillary* interest: an article in *The Independent* on the lucrativeness of "porn-lit". The article mentions the Net as being "largely to thank for the rise of erotic literature", a perhaps questionable perception........ Anyway, as I say, of possible interest in a general way, it's titled "Dirty sexy money: The writer Rupert Smith on his lucrative porn-lit sideline" -- at the long url : http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/features/dirty-sexy-money-the-writer-rupert-smith-on-his-lucrative-pornlit-sideline-801572.html

  Best regards,

  Will

William Bain
PhD Student