[Air-L] blog analysis

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 19:03:26 PDT 2008

Bakardjieva, M. (2005). Internet society: The internet in everyday life. London, Sage.

Perhaps not mentioned in this book, but Maria Bakardjieva presented a paper to the AoIR convference in Vancouver last year (2007) where she and her graduate student detailed an approach to Canadian domestic bloggers at the micro, meso and macro level. Sorry I was unable to find a web reference to it, but if you join AoIR it should be in the archives.

Cheers, Denise

Denise N. Rall, PhD. Internationalisation Project Officer
Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW 2480 AUSTRALIA
Office: Room T2.17, +61 (0)2 6620 3577 Mobile 0438 233 344
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/esm/staff/pages/drall/
Presenter, Internet Research 9.0, 15-18 October 2008, Copenhagen, DK