[Air-L] Accommodations in Copenhagen

Jannie Møller Hartley Absalonsgade at ruc.dk
Wed Aug 20 00:22:48 PDT 2008

take Copenhagen city - it is in walking distance from Copenhagen
university. (10-15 minutes). Copenhagen dowentown is a bit further,
but also central. You would have to get a bus from there or hire a
bike:)
--
De Bedste Hilsner/Sincerely

Jannie Møller Hartley

Ph.D. student
Institut for
Kommunikation, Virksomhed og
Informationsteknologier
Roskilde Universitetscenter
Bygning 43.3

Universitetsvej 1
4000 Roskilde
Tlf.: (+45) 4674 3695
Mobile: (+45) 30251066
E-mail: jath at ruc.dk
EAN: 57980004181

Institute of communication, business and information technologies, Roskilde
University