[Air-L] Accommodations in Copenhagen

Gordon Carlson gordycarlson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 14:47:44 PDT 2008

Hi All,

In booking a room at the CABINN (in Arhus, but the principle should stand)
there was a difference of over $100 a night between booking with the hotel
and using Hotel.com.  Hotel.com was much cheaper for the exact same room.
They allow cancellations as well.

Just sharing that info.

-Gordon Carlson

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 4:35 PM, Marj Kibby <Marj.Kibby at newcastle.edu.au>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I got an excellent price at Hotel Opera with a pay now / no cancellation
> deal.
>
> I'm arriving ten days before the conference and inspired by all the reports
> at how easy it is to drive around Scandinavia will do a mini road trip.
>
> Any must-see suggestions welcomed.
>
> Marj
>

> Dr Marjorie Kibby,
> Senior Lecturer in Communication & Culture
> Faculty of Education and Arts
> The University of Newcastle,  Callaghan NSW 2308 Australia
> Marj.Kibby at newcastle.edu.au
> +61 2 49216604

Gordon Carlson
C: 541-990-1155