[Air-L] question about use of Facebook in classroom

Heidelberg, Chris Chris.Heidelberg at ssa.gov
Thu Aug 21 09:20:14 PDT 2008

Hey Danah did you finish yet? Or are you busy creating international
scholarly incidents LOL? BTW - I love your work and even though I have
been done for nearly a year and had to wait to walk, I followed the
saga. People like you are the future and it looks bright from where I am
sitting (I guess I am too, but I got you by a few years LOL).

Chris