[Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 49, Issue 22

Bruno Selun bselun at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 02:17:01 PDT 2008

Large unanswered social issues aside, I'd be wary of
requiring/compelling students to knowingly break the Terms of Service of
any company.

Creating an account with fake information, pooled passwords, or a group
account is directly addressed in the TOS at Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/terms.php

I know it's a simplistic POV, but if you can't subvert TOS, established
policies and assumptions in an educational context for an educational
purpose, then where can you?

Isn't it also at college people should be taught to be wary of Big Brother?

Bruno