[Air-L] Online Research Methods Texts

Jesper Aagaard Petersen jespaa at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 04:55:36 PDT 2008

You probably have all the classics on your list... But here is a few to be
sure:

Miller & Slater (ed.). 2000. The Internet: An ethnographic Approach. Berg.

Porter (ed.). 1997. Internet Culture. Routledge.

Hakken. 1999. Cyborgs at cyberspace. An ethnographer looks to the future.
Routledge.

Campbell. 2005. Exploring religious community online. Peter Lang.

Dawson & Cowan (ed.). 2004. Religion Online. Routledge.

Hojsgaard & Warburg (ed.). 2005. Religion and Cyberspace. Routledge.

Dery (ed.). 1994. Flame Wars. Duke.

Best,

Jesper Petersen.

Jesper Aagaard Petersen
Stipendiat, Institutt for arkeologi og religionsvitenskap
Doctoral Candidate, Dept. of Archeology and Religious Studies
NTNU, Dragvoll
NO-7491 Trondheim, Norway
Tlf. 0047-735-98312
email: jesper.a.petersen at hf.ntnu.no