[Air-L] Roskilde

Ken Friedman KenFriedman at groupwise.swin.edu.au
Fri Aug 22 12:21:04 PDT 2008

Friends,

When visiting the cathedral, be sure to visit the burial vault of the
Danish royal family.

And next door, the Roskilde Museum of Contemporary Art.

Ken Friedman

On Aug 20, 2008, at 9:38 AM, Charles Ess wrote:

> Roskilde is an easy, ca. 20 minute train ride from Copenhagen - and
> worth the visit for a number of reasons, including the cathedral,
-----
Swinburne University of Technology
CRICOS Provider Code: 00111D

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee. They may contain information that is privileged or protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, printing, copying or use is strictly prohibited. The University does not warrant that this e-mail and any attachments are secure and there is also a risk that it may be corrupted in transmission. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening them. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact us on +61 3 9214 8000 and delete it immediately from your system. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.