[Air-L] Social Networking and Young Children

Jason Nolan jnolan at ryerson.ca
Fri Aug 22 15:50:37 PDT 2008

Thanks for that site, Danah.

I'm wondering if anyone's working on the topic of or knows anything
about Social Networking and young children. I mean under the age of
8-10, in this case. I have found some sites (I'm writing on Anme's
Diary at the moment), but there are obviously not a lot of them.

I'd like to hear from anyone who's interested in this area.

Jason

Jason Nolan, PhD
Assistant Professor
Ryerson University