[Air-L] New AoIR website

Alex Halavais alex at halavais.net
Wed Aug 27 23:13:28 PDT 2008

Fellow AoIR members (and non-members),

If you've been by http://aoir.org recently, you may have noticed that
we have a new website. We decided to scale down and simplify a bit,
and are now running Wordpress rather than Drupal. I think you will
find it both easy to navigate and easy on the eyes.

You may notice there are still some small things that need tweaked,
and these will be fixed soon. In some cases, these are noted or
obvious, but If you see something awry, or have comments or ideas,
please do not hesitate to contact help at aoir.org.

One thing that is notably absent is a credits line, and so I will
insert it here. Åsa Rosenberg, the graduate representative on the
executive committee, designed and built the site pretty much
single-handedly. Those among us who do design know how time consuming
this can be, and I want to thank Åsa for her willingness to push
forward on this long-awaited update to our site, and for making a
contribution that benefits the Association and us all. Thanks, Åsa!

Best,

Alex Halavais

//
// This email is
// [X] assumed public and may be blogged / forwarded.
// [ ] assumed to be private, please ask before redistributing.
//
// Alexander C. Halavais, cyberflâneur
// http://alex.halavais.net
//