[Air-L] Participate in a graduate's brief study

Ulf-Dietrich Reips ureips at genpsy.unizh.ch
Thu Aug 7 02:15:18 PDT 2008

Hi folks,
I am forwarding this invitiation to participate in a 5 min study.
Best wishes --ur

---->
I'm writing my master thesis at University of Zurich (Social and
Business Psychology) about information processing in every day life.

Herewith I invite you to participate in my Online Study that
is part of the thesis. The Online Study will take about 5 minutes.

To participate, please click on the following link:
http://psych-wextor.unizh.ch:8080/ambiv/exp1/index.html?source=airl

Thank you very much for participating!
Jeannette Oostlander

(If you cannot click on the link, copy it to the clipboard by selecting
it, right-click and choosing "Copy", and then paste it into the address
line in your browser by right-clicking there and choosing "Paste".)

Jeannette Oostlander
Luchswiesenstrasse 174
8051 Zürich
043 534 12 31