[Air-L] military websites

Oren Golan msogolan at mscc.huji.ac.il
Thu Aug 28 01:38:39 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know of sources on military websites? Nowadays, most armies sustain these websites. The role of the Internet as a military tool has been
described in Lausin et. al's paper on Knowledge management in the US army (2003) ; papers that deal with Al Qaeda's global war and others. However, I
haven't found much writing on the meanings and roles of military websites that go beyond their strategic importance, particularly those created by the
armies and the state. I would appreciate any help you could extend.

Many Thanks

Oren Golan, PhD
msogolan at mscc.huji.ac.il