[Air-L] Letters to Lara

Derek McMillan derekmcmillan1951 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 12:08:52 PDT 2008

To collect new data for the "Letters to Lara" project, I have set up an
email address, blog and youtube presence.

letterstolara1 at yahoo.com
letterstolara.blogspot.com
http://uk.youtube.com/user/letterstolara1

The youtube video was number 2 in the UK education charts for a while
yesterday!

The original project http://derekmcmillan.com/cover.htm made some use of
the the internet but gathered most of its data from pupils at the school
I worked at. This time the data from pupils can also be collected via
Moodle. I think teachers may wish to use some other iconic computer game
persona in place of Lara but may be hard-pressed to find one to rival
the original and best!