[Air-L] Accommodations in Copenhagen

Rhiannon Bury rcbury at rogers.com
Tue Aug 19 13:50:41 PDT 2008

I thought I'd send my message to the list in case others have similar questions. Can the local folks in Copenhagen say more about the location of the hotels listed in terms of their proximity to the University (eg, how many minutes walk, ease of transit etc). When I try to get more information from the websites, it comes up in Danish. :) Also, the Copenhagen City Centre hostel is mentioned but on their website, they name two in English: Copenhagen Downtown and Copenhagen City. Which one is it? Again the main page is in English but the details seem to be only in Danish.

Thanks.

Rhiannon Bury