[Air-L] question about use of Facebook in classroom

Steve Cavrak Steve.Cavrak at Uvm.Edu
Fri Aug 22 10:34:30 PDT 2008

On Aug 22, 2008, at 5:17 AM, Bruno Selun wrote:

> I know it's a simplistic POV, but if you can't subvert TOS,
> established
> policies and assumptions in an educational context for an educational
> purpose, then where can you?
>
> Isn't it also at college people should be taught to be wary of Big
> Brother?

Michael Wesch has a nice video entitled "The Anthropology of YouTube"
that speaks to these issues in an academic and professional way from
the POV of an anthropologist ...

http://www.youtube.com/user/mwesch

An anthropological introduction to YouTube
Presented at the Library of Congress, June 23rd 2008.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPAO-lZ4_hU