[Air-L] amaze your friends with your knowledge

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Thu Aug 28 15:58:19 PDT 2008

A reporter called me today for an interview and told me that next week is
the 10th anniversary of Google. (Either Sept 5 or 7 -- he wasn't sure).
Now you know.

The funniest thing: he hadn't Googled me before he interviewed me!
 Barry Wellman

  S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology, FRSC              NetLab Director
  Department of Sociology                        University of Toronto
  725 Spadina Avenue, Room 388                  Toronto Canada M5S 2J4
  http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            fax:+1-416-978-3963

  Updating history:     http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php