[Air-L] amaze your friends with your knowledge

Michael Zimmer zimmerm at uwm.edu
Thu Aug 28 17:00:33 PDT 2008

According to the most recent version of its Wikipedia article, Google
was first incorporated on September 7, 1998. (http://en.wikipedia.org/
wiki/Google#History)

The official articles of incorporation provided at google.com are for
a more recent re-incorporation from 2004. (http://investor.google.com/
charter.html)

What I find most amusing about this official document is that the
company that prides itself on clean aesthetics and being able to
digitize the worlds greatest libraries can't seem to scan and upload
a copy of their certificate of incorporation free from blurry text,
skewed pages, and multiple fax machine headers.

-mz

--
Michael Zimmer, PhD
Assistant Professor