[Air-L] What's your fave citation tool?

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Thu Aug 28 17:54:55 PDT 2008

not to shut down this too soon, but please check the archives as we've
done this one several times before.
On Aug 28, 2008, at 8:39 PM, Kimberly Silk wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm working with some sociology researchers, and I'm looking for
> recommendations for citation tools. So far I'm considering Zotero and
> EndNote, plus UToronto uses a tool called RefWorks. What are your
> recommendations, and are there any others I'm missing?
>
> thanks,
> Kim
>
> --
> Kimberly Silk, MLS
> President, BrightSail Strategic Marketing
>
> 416-721-8955
> kim at brightsail.com
> www.brightsail.com

Jeremy Hunsinger
Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
Virginia Tech
Information Ethics Fellow
Center for Information Policy Research

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
-Jules de Gaultier

() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments