[Air-L] Social Presence Theory - latest studies?

Juan Paulhiac juanpaulhiac at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 02:15:42 PST 2008

Dear Jennie

I'm putting together, along with another Aoir memeber a reference list  on
(broadly) web anthropology/sociology, that will be soon available on an open
google document, through this same mailing list. The idea is that anyone can
view it and edit it so to add new references as they comme up. We've found
out that its such a quickly changing field, that its impossible to keep
up-to-date on its own. Stay put, it will come out soon, we're still defining
some technical aspects. Hopefully yoiu could contribute with your own