[Air-L] percentage of Internet access?

Ismael Peña-López ictlogist at ictlogy.net
Fri Dec 12 10:14:13 PST 2008

"Access to the Internet" is quite a blurry concept: users? coverage?
People that deal with e-readiness issues usually refer to "Internet users"
but, depending on your interests, you might be willing to know other data.

The best sources are the International Telecommunication Unit, the World
Bank and the World Economic Forum, respectively:

http://www.itu.int/ITU-D/icteye/ (only with MS Internet Explorer)

Here I have a list of other resources that collect (and sometimes publish)
data about Information and Communication Technologies:

Hope that helped. If not, please do write to me off-list :)

Ismael Peña-López

Public Policies for Development and ICT4D
School of Law and Political Science
Open University of Catalonia