[Air-L] One Million Community Builders Facebook Group

Marcela Musgrove mmusgrove at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 12:27:37 PST 2008



On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 7:37 AM, Steven Clift <slc at publicus.net> wrote:
> Have others here researched how people actually *use* Facebook groups? Why
> some groups take off and grow and other serve as virtual lapel pins?

Hahaha. I love your "virtual lapel pins" expression.
I get the occasional emails from my groups but am spending way too
much time on facebook as it is so am kind of glad I don't get alerted
everytime there is an update. Think my more active groups are local
church and campus groups which do a lot of event postings and my
conference volunteer groups which have a lot of questions about
needing roommates or travel information or whatever but which are only
active until the conference  actually happens.

Marcela