[Air-L] Social Presence Theory - latest studies?

Christian Nelson xianknelson at mac.com
Sun Dec 7 12:16:52 PST 2008

I recommend taking a look at the website of the International Society
for Presence Research. In particular, I recommend following the
bibliography link on the first page. The page it leads to links to an
online article that presents a full bibliography up to 2007. For a
good though now dated overview of the literature, see Lombard and
Ditton's "At the Heart of It All: The Concept of Presence" available
at this site: <http://jcmc.indiana.edu/vol3/issue2/lombard.html>. You
should also ask this question on the presence list. Here's its
address: <http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/presence-l.html>. Also,
there appears to be a lot of information here: <http://www.presence-research.org/
 >.
--Christian Nelson