[Air-L] percentage of Internet access?

Shrwan Khanal shrwan1976 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 01:19:32 PST 2008

hi Peter,
I am working with similar issues of Internet Use-the length, frequency,
purpose of use,, self-assessed knowledge etc. And i am primarily looking at
the gender perspectives along with other variables such as age, education.
My respondents are male and female students of University of Zambia, could
you please share some of the findings from your study. you can write me
personally (shrwan1976 at gmail.com) if you want.

Shrwan Khanal
(Student)
Master's Programme in Development and International Cooperation
University of Jyvaskyla
Finland

358(0)442733433