[Air-L] this song reminds me of AoIR :)

Charles Ess charles.ess at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 14:13:15 PST 2008

as long as we're sharing ...

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GcVnhNjWV0>

(Along these lines, a big shout out to Suely Fragoso and her colleagues
whose paper / PowerPoint presentation, "Just like me, only better" at
CATaC'08 this summer made this point with especial power - as did
contributions by Zelenkauskaite & Herring, Seymour et al, Gunawardena et al,
and Rabaa¹i & Gammack.)

enjoy!
- c.