[Air-L] Doctoral Research Study on Blended Learning

cristina costa cristinacost at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 05:00:09 PST 2008

Dear All,

I apologise for cross posting

If you are involved in blended learning or know someone who is please take a
look at the message below and get in touch with Nellie Deutsch. She would
love to talk to you about your expereinces in this field. Please let's
cooperate concerning our research projects. This is a great opportunity to
do that.

Thank you.
I wish you Happy holidays, if you are celebrating this seasion.

Best wishes,

Cristina

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pjbsVbuI-lDxOUbt9yvgWRw

Doctoral Research Study

I am a researching blended learning in higher education. I would like to
interview instructors who blend e-learning with face-to-face instruction in
higher education in the US and other countries. The interviews will be
conducted online via virtual technologies. If  you use blended learning or
know someone who does, please email me at nelliemuller at email.phoenix.edu

Thank you.
Nellie Deutsch

* Required
 Name

 Do you blend e-learning with face-to-face instruction in higher education?
* Blended Learning in Higher Education No Yes

 Please write your email if you are willing to be interviewed on how you use
blended learning.