[Air-L] There's an article on me in Wikipedia!

Mathieu O'Neil oneil at homemail.com.au
Mon Dec 8 04:36:32 PST 2008

[apologies for cross-posting]

Hi all

In the context of an article on Wikipedia, I am looking for people who
have been the subject of an article in this encyclopedia. If you have
your own article on Wikipedia, I would be most grateful if you could
take the time to answer the following questions. If you know anyone who
has been featured Wikipedia, thank you for forwarding these questions
to them. If you would like to find out more about this article, please
do not hesitate to get in touch.
Deadline for answers: 25 December 2008.

Best,
Mathieu

-- Questions for people who have a page on Wikipedia (WP) --

1. Is the information on your WP page accurate? (If not, how?)
2. Did you or people you know attempt to modify the content of this
page? (What happened?)
3. Has the page had an impact on your life? (If so, what?)
4. Has your opinion of WP changed because of being the subject of a
page? (If so, how?)
5. Do you use/contribute to WP? (If so, how?)

6. Name:
7. Country:
8. Occupation:

[end]

=-=

Dr Mathieu O'Neil
Adjunct Research Fellow
Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
College of Arts and Social Science
The Australian National University

E-mail: mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Tel.: (61 02) 61 25 38 00