[Air-L] deliberative democracy - good cases?

Weiyu Zhang wzhang at asc.upenn.edu
Mon Dec 1 18:30:03 PST 2008

Thanks Matthias for the links! I agree that there are hundreds. I once tried
to google and found many...

Here is another series of US-based online deliberation practices. Prof.
Vincent Price and Joseph Cappella have worked on this theme for almost a
decade. Their first project, Electronic Dialogue 2000, was conducted in
2000. The link below is the website for their second project, Health Care
Dialogue. I believe that there is a third project going on right now.

http://healthcaredialogue.org/public/index.asp