[Air-L] 'Communities and IT' for IR 9.0

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 1 15:33:32 PST 2008

I'd like to get together a panel of papers on Communities and IT - working around
the conference theme of 'Rethinking Community, Rethinking Place'. If you are
interested, please contact me off-list. Papers related to IT and geographically-
based communities preferred, including IT use or support of particular community
members (students, elderly, children, low-income), IT impacts on communities,
participatory design for community, etc.

/Caroline

Caroline Haythornthwaite
Associate Professor
Graduate School of Library and Information Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
501 East Daniel St., Champaign IL 61820