[Air-L] Most popular sites

Hall, Richard H. rhall at mst.edu
Tue Feb 5 15:48:48 PST 2008

A couple of years ago, there was an interesting conflict between two of the
most popular video blogs/podcasts/whatever - zeFrank and Rocketboom.

ZeFrank pointed to alexa data that showed his hits much higher, despite
rocketboom's claim to the contrary. Rocketboom's argument is that page hits
is very different from number of times a video is downloaded.

... Richard

--
Richard H. Hall
Professor, Information Science and Technology