[Air-L] Need Your Help to Build Grassroots Polling Community

Yosem Companys ycompanys at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:05:33 PST 2008

Dear AIR friends,

Since some of you may not know me personally, please allow me to introduce
myself.  My name is Yosem Companys (yes, this is truly my last name!), and I
am a PhD student in the School of Engineering at Stanford University.

As part of my studies, I have closely collaborated with my friend Ricardo
Rossello who just obtained his Ph.D. in Bio-Engineering at the University of
Michigan to create a new scientific method to enhance the value of polling.
 What we came up with is called *Bullitics*, which you can see at
www.bullitics.com.  This is *NOT* a faddish 2.0 site, but rather a
patent-pending scientific method that we have developed after years of
research to enhance the value of polling.

What we are trying to do with *www.bullitics.com** *is *to build a non
partisan grassroots online polling community to empower people to become
their own pollsters and enable them to track the value of candidates and
issues in real time*.  As an example of how powerful the system could be,
please read the
results<http://www.raisingkaine.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=12231>of an
early test we conducted on it in New Hampshire.

*PLEASE HELP US*.  You can help us by following the simple four steps:

   - *Register* at www.bullitics.com
   - *Submit your preferences and change them often *as political events
   change before and after Super Tuesday.  The more you use the product, the
   better!
   - *Provide feedback *regarding your experience with the product.
   Recall, its just a beta  --- most of the interesting things about the
   product will be surfacing later on, so please also check the site often for
   updates as we will be integrating these continuously over time.
   - *Forward to Ten Friends*!  The more people use Bullitics, the more
   powerful the tool will be.

In general, I think that we are all interested in making it easier for
people to influence the political process and the political decisions that
affect their lives.  We hope that *www.bullitics.com** *serves as a small
grain of sand that takes us in that direction.

*WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP*!  With your help, we may improve the
political process...

Thanks,

Yosem Companys and Ricardo Rossello

P.S.  Forward this email to your friends... and send any comments to
ricky.rossello at gmail.com