[Air-L] "IRL (In Real Life)" usage questions

Jane Foo Jane.Foo at senecac.on.ca
Mon Feb 11 13:57:36 PST 2008

Hi Professor Tuszynski,

I stumbled upon your post while reviewing the latest air-l postings and
was wondering - would you be open to allowing our college (Seneca
College in Toronto, Canada) to stream your film via our videostreaming
server? I think we may have faculty interested in showing this to their
students. If you feel that this should be only available to Seneca
students and faculty, we can certainly place a password to restrict
access.

Best Regards,
Jane Foo