[Air-L] Content Analysis for Web Discussion Boards

Alexander Semenov semenoffalex at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 13 08:01:23 PST 2008

I think, that the best book on content analysis is Content Analysis: An
Introduction to Its Methodology by Klaus Krippendorff. Talking about
discourse analysis of discussion boards - here is a course description, and
syllabus, of Prof. Susan Herring:
http://ella.slis.indiana.edu/~herring/web.syll.06.html
Funny coincidence - yesterday I sent the same link to my tutor =)
I hope it will be helpful.