[Air-L] Antwort: Drawing networks tools

Lars Kirchhoff lars.kirchhoff at unisg.ch
Thu Feb 21 12:37:51 PST 2008

I've put together a list with some network visualization tools:

http://www.lars-kirchhoff.de/go/research/comments/network-visualization/

BINViz seems to fit quite nice with your requirements. you could use some
kind of blog system to update the network data and let the JavaScript
render the network.

/lars