[Air-L] do we all have asperger's?

Robert Cannon rcannon100 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 11:56:06 PST 2008

While using a computer all day doesnt mean you are
asperters - those who are aspergers tend to gravitate
to worlds they can deal with and handle - such as
computers, intellectual work, online games....  Being
an academic or computer geek doesnt mean you are
aspergers, but I sure know a lot of them who are.

For fun look at http://www.wrongplanet.net/

--- Andrea Kavanaugh <kavan at vt.edu> wrote:

> yes, using a computer (or any other tool) all day is
> just the
> technology of our time.  what about the 'old' days
> when instead of
> writing and communicating via a computer we were
> doing it via paper
> and pencil and telephone for most of the working
> day?
>
> On Feb 22, 2008, at 9:46 AM, Alexis Turne

Cybertelecom :: Federal Internet Law & Policy
            www.cybertelecom.org

[(APS) Expectation of Right to Privacy is Not Waived]