[Air-L] Other conferences in Europe in October?

Katri Lietsala katri.lietsala at uta.fi
Wed Feb 27 00:54:29 PST 2008

Perhaps you would like to visit MindTrek conference in October 7-9,
2008, in Tampere, Finland. For more information http://www.mindtrek.org.
The call for abstracts should be open during the following week at the
very latest. Topics are related to social media, ubiquitous technologies
and games. You find the MindTrek group also from Facebook.

Best regards
Katri Lietsala

--
*Katri Lietsala*
Digital Media Adviser

+358 3 3551 8510
+358 40 749 9072
	katri.lietsala at uta.fi <mailto:katri.lietsala at uta.fi>
*http://www.uta.fi/hyper
*
* *
	*The Hypermedia Laboratory at the University of Tampere*