[Air-L] Most popular sites

Robert Ackland robert.ackland at anu.edu.au
Tue Feb 5 17:14:31 PST 2008

Hitwise are pretty prominent in the area of comparative website traffic
data.  They produce ISP-centric measures of traffic (as opposed to Alexa,
who produce user-centric measures).  I would imagine that their service is
expensive.

Rob

-------------------------------------
Dr Robert Ackland
Fellow, Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
College of Arts and Social Sciences
The Australian National University

e-mail:       robert.ackland at anu.edu.au
homepage:     http://adsri.anu.edu.au/people/robert.php
project site: http://voson.anu.edu.au
ph./fax/mob.: +61 2 6125 0312/+61 2 6125 2992/+61 438 833 525
mail:         Coombs Building, 9
              Canberra, ACT 0200
              AUSTRALIA