[Air-L] IR 9.0 Deadline extension

Brian Loader bl506 at york.ac.uk
Thu Feb 7 02:45:57 PST 2008

I have now received a number of requests for an extension to the submission
deadline for IR 9.0 - please don't send any more! Having informally agreed
to these I am now formally extending the submission date to FRIDAY 22
FEBRUARY (please don't ask exactly what time lets just say Friday!! Actually
where does Friday end?). Hope this helps everyone who wants to submit a
proposal but is under time constraints.

I will shortly be providing answers to all your other questions on the list.
When I find all the answers...

Keep those submissions coming in.

Brian

Brian D. Loader
Co-Director,
Social Informatics Research Unit (SIRU),
Department of Sociology,
Wentworth College,
University of York,
Heslington,