[Air-L] open-access is the future: boycott locked-down academic journals

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 8 22:56:30 PST 2008

I note I just went to an open journal site. Looked at the electronic
journal of probability and found a proof of random walks that are d>2
to be non returning.

I was supposed to find this proof for class last year. My professor
thought it was significant although most work on random walks has
already been done.

I sell random walk art at the same store you buy AOIR swag ay Cafe Press

Here is a cite LAWLER, G., 1996. Cut Times for Simple Random Walk.
Electronic Journal of Probability, 1, pp. 1-24.