[Air-L] CIS Graduate Credits

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Sat Feb 9 07:27:17 PST 2008

I don't know about inexpensive, but the MIT program at virginia tech
might work http://vto.vt.edu/programs.php  has it and other's listed.
On Feb 9, 2008, at 9:21 AM, Charlie Balch wrote:

> I'm looking for recommendations for inexpensive, graduate level,
> internet
> based, CIS courses.
>
> It seems that I'm fated to teach CIS classes. Unfortunately, despite
> two
> master's degrees and a PhD, I do not have many graduate units in the
> CIS
> area. I feel qualified to instruct but would like my vita to include
> more
> graduate credits. This will help both my school's accreditation and my
> prospects should I wish to move on.
>
> Thanks,
> Charles Balch MEd, MBA, PhD
> Professor of CIS

jeremy hunsinger
Information Ethics Fellow, Center for Information Policy Research,
School of Information Studies, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (www.cipr.uwm.edu
)

() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments

http://www.aoir.org The Association of Internet Researchers
http://www.stswiki.org/ stswiki
http://cfp.learning-inquiry.info/  LI-the journal