[Air-L] IR9.0 Reviewers

Brian Loader bl506 at york.ac.uk
Fri Feb 22 05:33:23 PST 2008

Some of you who very kindly agreed to act as reviwers for IR 9.0 may be
wondering why you have not yet received anything to review. The reason is
probably that you did not indicate your interests on the system so the Track
Directors cannot identify you as a possible reviewer. But all is not lost!

The good news is that you can edit your reviewing interests in My Profile,
which appears at the top of the right-hand menu after you login. We would be
ever so grateful if you could take a few minutes to do this so that we can
spread the task around fairly and not burn out any particular volunteers.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian D. Loader
Co-Director,
Social Informatics Research Unit (SIRU),
Department of Sociology,
Wentworth College,
University of York,
Heslington,