[Air-L] Second Life real-time streaming presentation question

Jerald Block, MD jblock at aracnet.com
Wed Feb 27 13:58:44 PST 2008

Hi all-

I am doing a presentation on Virtual Worlds for the annual American Psychiatric Association.  I am debating whether to do it using
Second Life, in some fashion.  Would be a nice tie-in and would illustrate many of my points.

One option might be to stream the live conference presentation into Second Life and then take questions from Real Life participants
AND Avatars in VL.

Anybody have any experience doing this?  Is it difficult?  Where does one get the "conference room" in 2nd Life?  I would welcome
and advice or input.

Thanks,

Jerald Block, MD